My current and past projects leverage the tools from control theory, robotics, machine learning, quadrotor motion planning and control, multi-robot system, signal filtering and estimation, Robot Operating System (ROS), linear/nonlinear/optimal/networked control. The following is a collection of results and videos for these projects.
P1. Air-ground coordination of robotic swarm on the Robotarium
P2. GT formation with safety barrier certificates on the Robotarium (with Paul Glotfelter)
P3. Safety-aware Adaptive Learning for Brushbot Navigation (with Motoya Ohnishi and Gennaro Notomista)
P4. Graph-based reactive scheduling for 40 machines and 240 products (with Siemens Corporate Technology)
P5. Machine Learning in Stock Market Portfolio Optimization
- Built market simulator, technical indicators and portfolio analyser for real stock data with Python.
- Applied bollinger band and hybrid trading strategies for portfolio optimizations.
- Implemented KNN leaner, linear regression learner, Q learner, Dyna Q learner for stock market learning and trading.
P6. Seway robot navigation with Laser range sensor (with Varun Murali, Ian Buckley, and Niharika Arora)
P7. Human-swarm coverage control using iPad Input (with Matt Hale, Maria Santos, Paul Glotfelter, and Siddharth Mayya)
P8. Online Control, Estimation and Sensor Fusion of Bioreactor (with Matthew E. Pepper and Ajay Padmakumar)
- Developed nonlinear adaptive state and parameter estimator for online tracking of oxygen uptake rate using sensor data fusion and air mixing model. Validated the nonlinear observer with simulation and experiment implementation.
- Design and implemented Kalman filter for glucose feeding rate estimation using electrical balance, stepper motor input and feeding model. Performed various sensor data filtering and processing.
- Implemented bioreactor real-time sensor data acquisition system with xPC-target, OPC server, UDP and serial comunication. Developed Matlab GUI for fermentation process control, data logging and dynamic graph display.
P9. Reconfigure mechantronic system: 3D warehouse and XY plotter (with Fengjin Chai, Yiming Wu, Xinyan Zhao, and Patrick Scott)